“Superb! The Almanac is unique, delightful, entertaining, instructive, and handsome.”
“I gave my friend an Almanac for New Year’s, and her friend saw it and ordered four more!”
And one person purchased 12, and another 20, to give to everyone on their lists!
“When are you going to produce another?” – asked of me three times in a single, serendipitous week in 2012, 9 years after the last one!
Okay! I’ve published “The 2013 or Year One Almanac, Datebook, & Journal” with Moon Weeks, solstices, equinoxes, and more – and “How To Create Your Own Perpetual Moon Calendar”!
If interested in the perpetual moon calendar aspect of this, please read my post: “Mind Control, Calendars, and Change.”
* 5.5″ x 8.5″ quality paper with cardstock cover
* spiral bound – or unbound so you can custom punch it for a notebook or day planner cover!
* 54 moon weeks (7-8 days each) from Dec 13, 2012 – Jan 30, 2014, on two-page spreads with maximum space for planning
* distinctive seasonal pen & ink drawings by Asante Riverwind and other inspired artists
* multi-cultural celebrations, plus solstices, equinoxes, and moon cycles explained
* templates and instructions to create your own moon-week calendars in the future!
* “Year One“ (it’s a possibility!) on the cover!